Camp Tour & FAQ
2021 Season: We are unfortunately unable to provide campus tours for the 2021 season, as we are following stricter health and safety protocol on campus. In lieu of in-person tours, we encourage interested families to view our comprehensive video tour, read through our FAQ, and read our 2021 Camper Policies & Procedures Handbook for answers to questions about camp during COVID-19. Please note that our video tour was recorded in the 2019 season and certain protocols and activities have been updated to accommodate guidance for the 2021 season.
Join Miss Karla, Camp Lovewell's assistant director and drama counselor, on a virtual tour of camp in which she answers some of our most frequently asked questions!
- Is Camp Lovewell accredited?
- You betcha! Learn more about our American Camp Association accreditation status over at our ACA Accreditation page.
- Is Camp Lovewell an overnight camp?
- No. Camp Lovewell is a summer day camp that runs on a weekly (Mon-Fri) basis.
- Is my camper old/young enough to attend Camp Lovewell?
- Camp Lovewell is for boys and girls, ages 6-14.
- What are your camp dates, times, costs, etc.?
- To learn about camp costs and the summer schedule, please visit our Rates & Dates page.
- What activities will my camper participate in at Camp Lovewell?
- To learn more about all of the activities we offer at Camp Lovewell, please visit the Activities page. To see an example of a camp day schedule, please visit A Typical Day at Camp Lovewell.
- How do I register?
- For information regarding registration, please visit our Registration page.
- What should my camper bring/wear to camp?
- For a list of what to wear and bring to camp, please visit our What to Wear & Bring page.
- I have a different question.
- Happy to help! Email us at email@example.com!