Camp Tour & FAQ
Join Miss Karla, Camp Lovewell's assistant director and drama counselor, on a virtual tour of camp in which she answers some of our most frequently asked questions!
- Is Camp Lovewell accredited?
- You betcha! Learn more about our American Camp Association accreditation status over at our ACA Accreditation page.
- Is Camp Lovewell an overnight camp?
- No. Camp Lovewell is a summer day camp that runs on a weekly (Mon-Fri) basis.
- Is my camper old/young enough to attend Camp Lovewell?
- Camp Lovewell is for boys and girls, ages 6-14.
- What are your camp dates, times, costs, etc.?
- To learn about camp costs and the summer schedule, please visit our Rates & Dates page.
- What activities will my camper participate in at Camp Lovewell?
- To learn more about all of the activities we offer at Camp Lovewell, please visit the Activities page. To see an example of a camp day schedule, please visit A Typical Day at Camp Lovewell.
- How do I register?
- For information regarding registration, please visit our Registration page.
- What should my camper bring/wear to camp?
- For a list of what to wear and bring to camp, please visit our What to Wear & Bring page.
- I have a different question.
- Happy to help! Email us at email@example.com!