The Nature of Things Campus & Surrounding Landscapes
The Nature of Things campus consists of 39 acres of pristine land in South Nashua, NH / Dunstable, MA and abuts roughly 700 acres of conserved and protected land that we utilize for hiking, farming, and nature studies. With 10 miles of trails, fields, forests, ponds, wetlands, and a working farm, Cultivating Wild has access to a wide variety of natural landscapes and ecosystems. Partnerships with the Dunstable Rural Land Trust and Southwest Nashua Conservation Trail organizations give us access to these beautiful natural landscapes.
Also on campus:
- 2nd Nature Academy Elementary, Middle, & High School
- Nature's Pathways Early Childhood Center
- Camp Lovewell Outdoor Adventure Camp
- The Enrichment Center @ 2nd Nature Academy (STEAM After School & Summer Programming)
- The Painted Turtle Art Studio (Art After School & Summer Programming)