Summer Camp Registration
If you wish to sign your child up for a Cultivating Wild summer camp, please provide the following, completed forms and documents.
- TNOT Summer Camps Registration Packet (applies to all TNOT camps)
- Safe Knife Use Protocol
- Physician’s Well-child Physical Form (from pediatrician)
- Current immunization records (from pediatrician)
Registration Fees & Deposits
Due at time of registration:
- Non-refundable $25.00 registration fee
- If registering prior to June 1:
>> First week’s tuition deposit
>> Remaining balance is due by June 1 *
- If registering on or after June 1:
>> Full balance to guarantee spot *
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Credit card transactions may only be made in person, on campus. A 3% processing fee is imposed on all credit card transactions. A $40.00 processing fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Submit Forms & Payment
You may mail or hand-deliver the aforementioned forms and fees to:
- Cultivating Wild
- 10 Groton Road
- Nashua, NH 03062
* Spaces are limited and registration occurs on a first come, first serve basis. There are no refunds or reductions once a child is registered for any reason.
For any questions and concerns, please feel free to call us at (603) 881-4815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.