The Nature of Things campus consists of 39 acres of pristine land in South Nashua, NH / Dunstable, MA and abuts roughly 700 acres of conserved and protected land that we utilize for hiking, farming, and nature studies. With fields, forests, ponds, wetlands, archery range, and a working farm, Farm Camp is the perfect place to stretch legs and soak up the summer sun!
Also on campus:
- 2nd Nature Academy Elementary & Middle School
- Nature's Pathways Early Childhood Center
- Camp Lovewell Outdoor Adventure Camp
- ACE Multi-Sports Camps
- The Enrichment Center @ 2nd Nature Academy (STEAM After School & Summer Programming)
- The Painted Turtle Art Studio (Art After School & Summer Programming)